Weight loss tracker

Saturday, October 16, 2010

First Comment

Hey everyone. I don't have a lot of time now but I wanted to share that yesteray I got my first comment on my weight loss from a co-worker. None of them know I had surgery. I have told a few I was on a diet. But yesterday I ran into a coworker who I don't get to see very often anymore and she asked if I had lost weight. This is the first time someone at work has noticed. Mommy-Dearest was like "Duh", when I told her but I still thought it was a good thing. It means I  have lost enough that people are noticing. More people then just my family who know I'm trying to lose. So I thought it was a good thing. I was really tempted to say yes, I've lost 60lbs, but I didn't. I just said that yes I had and thanks for noticing.

3 comments:

  1. Surely they have noticed!!! you must look so different! you are doing so well. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 60 pounds is GREAT! :) Congrats!

    - Lisa
    http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling... I've now lost exactly 100 lbs, and none of my co-workers have said a word!!!

    ReplyDelete