Weight loss tracker

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wedding Bliss!

I had such a great weekend! A friend of mine got married this weekend and I went to the wedding with Coach. I dreaded having to find something to wear for this wedding (As you probably read in my last post). But with Diva’s help we did manage to find a dress I liked. Coach really liked my dress, which makes me happy. I felt a little self conscious at first because it’s been so long since I wore a dress and because I had to use this weird stick on bra to avoid straps and showing bra in the back. But it all worked out. I got a ton of compliments on the dress. Everyone loved it! One of the girls from the bachelorette party came up and said she could tell that I had lost more weight since the party. I smiled and said yes I had and thanked her for noticing. Coach and I talked to my friends and danced all night long. It was so much fun. The food was really good which was a bit of a problem. I thought I had done alright. I had eaten a little much but I was ok. Then I made that crucial mistake: I unconsciously took a sip from my water glass. The minute I swallowed I knew I was in trouble. I felt that little sip hit my already full stomach and make it too full. A few minutes later I was running to the bathroom to expel some of that extra meal. Luckily I felt much better afterwards and have perfected the art of throwing up without making a mess of myself. So I could go back to the party and pretend that nothing happened. I will admit that I drank a lot that night. Everyone did. But it wasn’t too bad. I was dancing so much I figured I probably burned those calories right back off and I only had a slight headache the next morning. The next day my stomach didn’t like me that much though. At least not for a while. I slept in and missed breakfast so I was really hungry when lunch came around. I started eating that too quickly so after a couple of bites I was feeling sick and couldn’t finish my lunch. But I did have a good dinner. So alls well that ends well. I had a fabulous time, I looked great, and I felt great. Pictures to follow soon!


Static cling issues here




3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you've figured out the fine art of discreet regurgitation....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous, lovely dress. I was sick for the first time yesterday from knocking back half a cup of tea! My head not quite caught up with my body yet and I keep forgeting! What a big learning curve this is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is but you will get used to it. It is a process and sometimes just when you think you know what you are doing you get thrown a curve ball. Just remember its all part of it and you will get it eventually

    ReplyDelete