Weight loss tracker

Monday, July 5, 2010

Sorry!!!!

Hey everyone!

Sorry I disappeared on you. My life has been a little crazy for the last week or two. My job went from having too little to do to having way too much to do. My social life went that way too. So I have had no time for anything. I haven't even been able to get in my daily work out which sucks. Things have just been too crazy. But I'm still here and I'm learning a lot of things. I unfortunately learned that if I take even one sip of water after eating I will throw up. It took two nights in a row of having my dinner revisit me before I figured out what the problem was but at least I figured it out. I have also learned tha when I am with a group of people it is a lot harder to eat slowly. You would think that with other people I could talk and slow myself down but that didn't happen.  I went to a graduation party and I was really looking forward to having a burger. I just wanted beef! But after two bites and a french fry I ended up feeling sick from eating too fast. I tried to wait for my stomach to settle but it didn't happen. So I didn't get to eat my bunless burger. I was so bummed.  I have also found that I have a weakness for frozen cokes. We aren't supposed to drink pop after surgery because of the carbination and the sugar. But Frozen cokes don't have carbination and I found out that there is actually less suger in them then a regular pop because you actually get less liquid in one of those cups then you would if you had pop in the same size cup. It's a treat I let myself have sometimes but still probably more often then I should. I did find out that 7/11 has a sugar free slurpe. I'll have to try that some time soon.  Anyway, that is all I have for now. I will have to write again soon. I'll try to get more time in a day or so. Meanwhile, Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment