Weight loss tracker

Monday, May 24, 2010

Day five post op

I tried to go back to work today. Apparently that wasn't such a good idea. When I got up and showered I got tired and needed to lay down afterwards. I was suprised because yesterday I ended up dry heaving on the bathroom floor and I thought that the heaves caused me to be tired after. I had to take a break after doing my make up too. The drive to work was hard. There isn't really a way to shift positions in the driver's seat of a car. When I got to work I had to lay down in the back seat of my car for a few minutes before I could go in the building. When I got in and sat down I thought, "Hey, this might not be so bad" because I realized that my chair leaned back pretty far. After a while I was getting uncomfortable. I was also feeling tired and like my body and brain were moving in slow motion. I had two positions I could sit in at my desk and then I could walk to the bathroom but that didn't really break it up much. Eventually my side started hurting (as in more than the normal ache) and then I got naucious so I had to go home. The drive home was torture. I had to lean to the right close to the end of the drive. I came home, fell into bed and slept for an hour. I was really out. I felt much better when I woke up though. It's wierd that I had so much trouble today when I am so less sore then I was a few days ago. I mean I can sit up from laying down and it doesn't hurt anymore. So why did I have so much trouble today? and What do I do tomorrow?  I can't take too many days off work. It's a great job and I'm new there so I am afraid of making a bad impression. I can also only take so many days off in a row. I am thinking I'll go in tomorrow and maybe if I need to I will go out to my car and lay in the backseat for a few minutes. That might help. Well wish me luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment