Weight loss tracker

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Of Course! It had to be today!

Of course it had to be today! Today I started my pre-op diet. And of course it was cinco de Mayo and so my work set up a toco bar in the kitchen and I had to look at it all afternoon. Actually it wasn't that bad. The chips and salsa were calling me but I wasn't tempted by the rest of it because I reminded myself that last time I ate at the place that the food came from I felt sick. But it was a little frustrating. Also today one of my co-workers asked if I like tea. I said yes and she gave me some tea that I just had to try, but of course it was green tea. Awkward. I just said thanks and threw the bag in my purse so that she wouldn't notice I didn't drink it. But of course this stuff happened on the first day of the new diet.

So far I'm ok. My stomach doesn't really like the comb of the drinks and yogurt. It feels like too much milky stuff. I'm guessing I'll get used to it. I haven't been too hungry which is good. Well Ok, correction, my stomach is not hungry. My head is hungry. My brain thinks and I need to eat and every thing I see on TV makes my mouth water. I'm guessing that the big trouble will happen in a couple days when I have been off real food and feel tired and hungry. But I have committed myself to his and I just need to keep reminding myself that it will get easier. And that I will be happier in the long run.  I can't wait to loose the weight!

I will admit though that  I will miss having boobs. I have always been one of the "littlest angels". Even with all the weight I have gained I still don't really have boobs. My A cup runith over but I can't quite fill a B. My boobs and my stomach are the last place I gain and the first place I loose. I will miss the girls when they are gone but it'll be worth it. Even Coach thinks so and he loves the girls.  So I guess it's good bye boobies.

1 comment: